In this page Circuit will keep track of all the changes done to the API and the day they happened. If a new version of the API is released this document will be the easiest place to find out about what changes, breaking or new features, are included in that version.
The dates here are formatted in the form YYYY-MM-DD
[v0.2b] - 2023-09-05
Add the passed
recipient data to the batch import endpoint error response so
mapping the failed stop to a provided recipient in the client-side, if needed,
[v0.2b] - 2023-05-23
v0.2b version with support for creating Plans and Stops via a REST
HTTP API, the Circuit Public API.
- Changes multiple fields, and all the IDs, so it is easier integrating the HTTP REST API with the Webhooks API.
- New model for facilitating associating Stops with Drivers and Depots, read more about it here.
- New read-only model for retrieving existing Drivers in your team.
- New read-only model for retrieving existing Depots in your team.
- New read-only model for getting information on a Route, related to a Driver and a Plan, read more about it here.
[v0.1b] - 2023-01-20
stopPosition field to the Stop Event
[v0.1b] - 2022-12-15
Release the first beta version of the Circuit Webhook API.