In this page Circuit will keep track of all the changes done to the API and the day they happened. If a new version of the API is released this document will be the easiest place to find out about what changes, breaking or new features, are included in that version.
The dates here are formatted in the form YYYY-MM-DD
[v0.2b] - 2023-11-22
Add the Save Plan endpoint to the API. Now it's possible to save the live plan's changes after re-optimization without automatically distributing it to the drivers. This endpoint isn't necessary when re-distribute is used.
[v0.2b] - 2023-11-16
Add the Live Plans and Live Stops
endpoints to the API. Now it's possible to create/import, update, and delete
stops in a plan that was already optimized and distributed.
When any Live Stops request returns the flag
pending = true, the changes will only take effect after the plan is
[v0.2b] - 2023-11-13
This field indicates that only certain drivers can be used during optimization. If the field is provided during stop creation the provided drivers will all also be added to the plan. If provided during an update the plan will not be updated with the changed drivers, this will have to be done manually, if needed.
[v0.2b] - 2023-10-19
[v0.2b] - 2023-09-05
Add the passed
recipient data to the batch import endpoint error response so
mapping the failed stop to a provided recipient in the client-side, if needed,
[v0.2b] - 2023-05-23
v0.2b version with support for creating Plans and Stops via a REST
HTTP API, the Circuit Public API.
- Changes multiple fields, and all the IDs, so it is easier integrating the HTTP REST API with the Webhooks API.
- New model for facilitating associating Stops with Drivers and Depots, read more about it here.
- New read-only model for retrieving existing Drivers in your team.
- New read-only model for retrieving existing Depots in your team.
- New read-only model for getting information on a Route, related to a Driver and a Plan, read more about it here.
[v0.1b] - 2023-01-20
stopPosition field to the Stop Event
[v0.1b] - 2022-12-15
Release the first beta version of the Circuit Webhook API.